Self storage isn’t just for those moving home or who have hoarded a few too many personal belongings, it’s also the ideal solution for many businesses.
At Hogleaze Storage, we’ve found business self storage units to be a very popular option with local companies, and have seen this side of our business grow rapidly over the last few years. Read on to see the types of businesses we work with, and the advantages of business storage solutions.
Firstly, why would a business need self storage?
There are many reasons that local companies cross the Hogleaze Storage entrance gates, just a few of which include:
- Allowing for more space in their office / business premises
- Storing business furniture or stock during a renovation or move
- Holding seasonal stock
- Storing documents that need to be kept, but aren’t needed day-to-day
Do you think that business self storage could be useful for your organisation? Why not contact us to discuss your requirements. We have a wide range of storage unit sizes and flexible hire periods to suit most business needs.
Who is business self storage suited for?
The answer is… Almost any business! However here are just a few examples of our past and present business self storage clients:
The hospitality industry is extremely fast-paced, so the last thing a restaurant owner needs is to be tripping over excess stock or furniture. Here’s where business storage becomes worth its weight in gold. A few reasons restaurants choose to store with us include:
- Storing extra tables and chairs (particularly when social distancing needed to be implemented between tables).
- Not yet having a business premises firmed up so needing to store all the essentials somewhere safe.
- Storing long-life food in a clean/ dry premise.
- Even wine storage!
Office moves and renovations mean that all of a sudden you have a lot of furniture with nowhere to call home. A business storage unit offers you a short or long term solution.
We also find document storage very popular, especially in the case of certain data that needs to be kept for a number of years but that doesn’t need to take up important space in your office. Storing in a purpose-built facility such as Hogleaze Storage also ensures that these documents are protected from the elements, with all of our units being kept clean and secure.
Whatever a shop sells, there’s going to be a likelihood of needing extra space for stock. This might be because certain items are seasonal (such as summer garden furniture or Christmas items), or simply because you’d prefer to never be caught short of stock.
Examples of retailers that could benefit from a business storage unit include:
- Sports equipment stores – our units are ideal for kayaks, paddleboards and surfboards.
- Hardware stores – think bulky building equipment, DIY tools, aggregates and more.
- Furniture stores – many of our units can hold houses-worth of belongings, so tables, beds, drawers and more will easily fit.
Contact our business storage experts
Think that you could benefit from business stock storage? Get in touch today for a no obligation quote. We have various sized business storage units in our Weymouth self storage and Dorchester self storage facilities.
As well as some of the advantages mentioned above, by choosing Hogleaze Storage you also benefit from:
- Easy access to your unit with convenient opening hours
- Secure premises
- Your own personal key fob (Dorchester only)
- CCTV monitoring and licence plate recognition technology for added security
- Competitive pricing
- Access to trolleys, lifts and even boxes and packing materials.