Latest Covid-19 update
By working with our customers, following the guidelines set out by the UK Government and using common sense, Hogleaze Storage can continue to provide a full range of storage solutions.
The health and safety of our colleagues, customers and suppliers is our number one priority and therefore we must insist all visitors to our sites adhere to all Government guidelines and observe best practice with regards to social distancing and hygiene.
Read on to learn more about what to expect at your next visit to Hogleaze Storage. Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak with a member of our team, please phone 01305 889777 or email email@example.com.
How Hogleaze Storage is dealing with COVID-19
- Social distancing – Please respect the 2-metre social distancing rule at all times whilst visiting our Dorchester or Weymouth self storage sites.
- Hygiene factors – We ask that you respect and observe the recommended hygiene guidelines. We have provided hand sanitizers at both our sites for our visitors to use when they arrive/leave. If you have a cough / cold symptoms, have been in contact with someone who is poorly, or someone with COVID-19, we kindly ask for you to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Robust cleaning methods – The staff at Hogleaze Storage perform robust regular cleaning of common areas and surfaces including keypads, door handles, stair rails and trolleys.
- Visiting alone – Hogleaze reserves the right to limit the number of customers on-site at any one time, so we please ask you to visit alone if possible. We also request that you only enter our office spaces with the agreement of the Hogleaze Storage staff.
If you’re considering storing your possessions with us, we have put in place the following;
- For all NHS and Care Workers, we are offering free self-storage until 30th September 2020 as a small token of our thanks. If you are eligible for this offer or would like to learn more, please visit our FREE self-storage page here >>
- If you would like a tour of our facilities, we ask for you to pre-book an appointment before visiting either of our sites. This allows us to ensure that the appropriate measures are taken to keep you and our staff safe. You can book a tour by calling the team on 01305 830000 for the Weymouth facility or 01305 889777 for Dorchester. Alternatively, fill in a contact form.
- To minimise the need for physical contact, contracts can be shared and signed online and payments can be made either directly into the Hogleaze bank account or via the phone.
We will continue to closely monitor information provided from the Government, SSAUK and the NHS to ensure we’re doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean and safe environment for our valued customers and employees.
From all the team at Hogleaze Storage, we thank you once again for your continued support and understanding during this difficult time.