Often when people think of self storage they assume it is mainly for personal use, to store unwanted household items, or your furniture whilst you move. However, businesses of all types and sizes are now opting to use self storage for various reasons.
In this article, we cover what business storage is, why you might need it, and how Hogleaze Storage can help you find the best storage solution for your needs.
What is business storage?
Business self storage is a system where owners rent units to store their goods remotely, typically when they do not have the space to do so in their own premises. These can be rented long or short term and can be due to a number of reasons.
Why would businesses need self storage?
As mentioned above, there are many reasons why a business might consider self storage. These may include:
- Saving office space – employees might find it hard to concentrate at work if the office is crowded and untidy. It might be sensible to have a clear-out and store goods or paperwork that you don’t need on a regular basis in a storage unit.
- Storing stock – business self storage is particularly useful if you have excess stock. This could be anything from slow-moving or bulky stock, to exhibition and trade show stands.
- Keeping items safe – although your work premise might be secure, self storage units offer state-of-the-art security, with CCTV cameras. Insurance is also available, which will help ensure your items are protected.
- Cutting costs – space can be expensive to rent, especially if you’re renting somewhere large enough to home all your stock and paperwork. Business storage could free up more space for you to downsize your office, warehouse or retail space, saving you money in the long-run.
- Convenience – some storage facilities will be open 24/7 which means you can access your storage unit whenever your business requires. Self storage can also be very flexible in allowing you to rent short or long term.
Benefits of business self storage from Hogleaze Storage
If you’ve decided that your business could benefit from self storage, why don’t you let Hogleaze Storage help you?
Established in 2000, we have grown into a fully-fledged provider of high quality self storage units, which are perfect for business or personal use. Some of the benefits we offer our clients include:
- Alarmed sites with CCTV and ANPR (automatic number plate recognition) for maximum security
- Purpose-built, insulated buildings that are clean and well lit
- Easy access to your unit
- Insurance cover for stored goods to keep your items fully protected
- Trolleys to make moving your goods easy
- Storage boxes and packing materials to help you pack your items safely
- All in one storage and removal option
- We are a member of the Self Storage Association UK (SSA UK)
- There’s no need to book an appointment with us, just drop in during our business hours for advice
“I can’t recommend Hogleaze Storage enough, I’ve rented units twice for a total of over a year. You can visit your unit at any time, no appointment needed. I’ve often needed access to my belongings urgently and have visited Hogleaze at 10pm and even 2am with no problem at all. Very clean and secure, good prices, and very pleasant staff. A+” – Customer
How much is business storage?
Our prices will depend on the length of time and the size of the storage unit needed. Our units vary in size from 25 square ft to 190 square ft floor area. Because of this, it’s best to give us a call so we can give you a free, no-obligation quote. Contact us here >>
We also offer a price match guarantee, with an extra 10% discount on any like for like local quotation that you find cheaper elsewhere.
Book business self storage today
Booking business storage is easy with Hogleaze Storage, simply fill in the form on the right outlining your storage requirements, and one of our team will be in touch with a quote. Or give us a call on 01305 889777.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for the latest news and storage offers and deals.